Funny Text to Speech Donations: Have you been a frequent Twitch streamer for a long time?
However, you will find Text to Speech Twitch donations popular on YouTube and Tick Talk.
But you’ll also find a lot of “West Twitch text-to-speech donation” videos on YouTube.
But this video is a compilation of TTS/text-to-speech donations on Twitch.
This includes your Twitch TTS trolls, lines, and spam.
This compilation has been viewed millions of times on YouTube, people like it very much.
But you will find a channel that uploads Twitch text-to-speech compilations, the channel name is “Top Kek”.
You will get to see more than 559k subscribers on this channel.
On this page, you’ll find a selection of funny Text To Speech (TTS) donations and messages from Twitch, which you can copy and paste to totally troll your streamers if you’d like.
On this page you’ll also find why some Twitch streamers can’t donate, and whether your donation should be read aloud. So let’s get started.
Why can’t I donate on Twitch?
This is why you haven’t been able to donate on Twitch for a long time. Because you haven’t set up your Twitch correctly yet.
But if there is no donation panel, it means that the streamer hasn’t activated a donation panel yet.
But if you’re still interested in donating, you can send your own in a direct message to the streamer. By which you can tell the streamer that you want to donate.
But the most common donation method is through PayPal.
If you’ve had PayPal for a long time, you can easily donate to streamers and charities through PayPal.
Will my Twitch donation be read aloud?
If you want your Twitch donation to be read aloud by the streamer, you will need to write a text-to-speech script that every streamer can read comfortably.
But if your text-to-speech is disabled, the donation you make will only appear on the streamer’s screen but the streamer will not make your donation out loud.
However, many streamers set a minimum amount of money for text-to-speech to be triggered.
Let me say, for example, if any streamer has set a $15 latest donation amount, you only need to donate $15 or more to teach your Aloud Text to Speed.
You can find this setting in Streamlabs > Alert Box > Donation > Open Text to Speech > Enabled > Min. $donate to read.
Funny text to speech donations for Twitch
- My sprinkler goes like thisstststststststststststststststststststststststst and comes back like ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte
- Don’t you just hate it when your cat wakes you up like this? Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.
- Don’t you just hate it when your dog wakes you up like this? Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof.
- Rice cookers go wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
- a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:
- lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl
- My ROFLCopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi
- John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden
- YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN YIRN
- ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna ourna
- Bomb has been planted. mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm? ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh? Bomb has been defused.
- Funny Text to Speech Donations
- I heard Joe wanted to talk to you.
- I heard Candice wanted to talk to you.
- As a female streamer that watches you every day, I just wanted to say thank you for being an inspiration to all of us. My friends and I hahaha just kidding, we all know it’s a sausage fest in here.
- What do you think about Joe being a guest?
- Anuanuanunaunaunuanauna! This is probably one of the funniest-sounding Text to Speech messages! You can have a good laugh with your friends on your discord server using this.
- /tts A rofl Train goes tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtche wuuu wuuu wuuu tichdvdxtche tichdvdxtch
Where can I test my text-to-speech message?
You can test your text-to-speech message on text reader pro, https://textreader.pro/
This text reader pro converts text to speech easily with any Streamlabs voice including Brian, Ivy, and Justin.
You should always test text-to-speech messaging before donating to any streamer.
In this way, you can easily save your message from a lot of problems.
However, if you want, you can download Elandus Core to your device, which is another type of test speech simulator.
Donating to any streamer is encouraged to read aloud to you during this time.
But it is known as the Text to Speech feature on Streamlabs.
Before donating to any streamer you need to check whether you have the minimum amount to trigger test speech or not.
However, you can find this information on the streamer’s donation page.
For example, if you want to donate to any streamer but that streamer has set a minimum amount then you will need to donate that latest amount to get your text-to-speech to read aloud.
But if you want to know more about Brain TTS for a long time then you can go and read this manual.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qLKdc3QArtn6PVuGf42EfoMuzvLE_ykWwU1RViEcrbU/.