mw2 press a to start: Is your “Press A to Start” not working at all in Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox One, Series X, or Series Y?
If you can’t get past the login screen in MW2.
However, Task Force 141 operates in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
You can play with your friends and complete classified missions and tactical missions.
You will find a lot of new gun handling and an improved system, a new gunsmith, and other innovations in this game.
However, you can easily play games like single-player campaigns, multiplayer combat, and co-op mode.
Today in our article you will learn how to fix Call of Duty, and you have to press “A” to start Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) not working on Xbox.
Why is press A to start not working in MW2?
If your Press is not working in MW2 then you have to press A and it is not working in MW2 (on Xbox) because you do not have an active subscription to Xbox Live.
You’ll need an Xbox Live subscription if you want to get past the login screen.
Otherwise, you have to play this game offline as you are completely restricted online.
However, many users forget to renew their Xbox Live subscriptions, so many users are stuck at their login screen.
In this section you’ll find a comment from Brian Finley on youtube, you have to make sure I’m stuck at the login screen where it says call of duty when I press the A button it doesn’t work at all But I can hear the A button is pressed.
How to fix Modern Warfare 2 press A to start not working
You must correct your Modern Warfare 2. For this, press A to start working, and you can help enable it offline mode.
You must press “A” to do this and press “B” now you have to choose “go offline”.
But you still can’t launch it, you need to make sure you have an active Xbox Live subscription.
But you don’t have to subscribe to Xbox Live or renew your subscription.
Fix 1: Enable offline mode
1. First, you need to launch Modern Warfare 2.
2. Now you have to press “A” on the “Press A to Start” screen.
3. You must press “B” immediately after you release “A” drugs.
4. Now a menu will pop up on your device and you have to select “Go Offline”.
5. You have to press the select/options button to go to the online menu.
Fix 2: Get an Xbox Live subscription
1. First of all, turn on your Xbox console completely.
2. Now you have to go to Xbox/Microsoft Store.
3. Here you will need to search for “Xbox Live Gold” and select it.
4. Now choose a plan and complete the payment method using debit/credit.
5. You can now launch Modern Warfare 2.